INVENTORY CLERK POSITION
We Create Opportunities!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
We offer a range of outsourcing products to the lettings industry, and due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for our office in North Co. Dublin.
On a daily basis, you will be required to:
– Maintain the highest standards of personal conduct, both on and off the job. Look and act professional
– Make at least 10 calls per day. This includes office and service leads, as well as making creative calls
– Contact Clients, (new and existing), via phone & email, in order to sell/upsell our new product offerings.
– Arrange at least 5 meetings weekly with new Clients, in order to demonstrate the product offerings of the business.
– Present sales proposals in a professional manner- speaks clearly and convincingly
– Negotiate contracts
– Contact all customers after service is performed to ensure customer satisfaction and to generate referrals
– Excellent command of MS Office and CRM Software
In order to succeed in this position, you will be required to have:
– Third level business qualification or equivalent
– Proven track record of sales development within business to business sector
– An excellent understanding of KPI’s.
– A keen interest in developing a career in sales.
– A full drivers licence, and transport.
– Competitive Salaries
– Company Phone
– Uncapped Commission Structure
Qualifications & Job Requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Dublin (Required)
Language: English (Required)
The job: An inventory Clerk produces reports for the lettings industry when a tenant moves into or out of a property. You will need to compile detailed reports and photographs on items, providing descriptions of the condition of properties.
You will be based from home, so no need to do a commute twice a day! You will also be required to collect keys from and deliver them to letting agents offices and also sign keys over to and receive keys from tenants.
Training: Previous property experience is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided to successful applicants. Training will take circa 1 to 2 days, depending on experience and competency.
You must have great attention to detail and be conscientious as reports are sometimes used as evidence in dispute proceedings. Common sense is a must, and you must be able to problem solve and work unsupervised.
The ideal candidate will able to take exact days instruction from our office and clients. You will have great time management skills as arriving on time for meetings with agents and tenants is a very important part of this job. You will be able to organise your driving route between multiple destinations to letting agents offices and property addresses.
What you need:
In your CV you must detail the following information if you are already an Inventory clerk: